[nfbwatlk] Robert Eschbach Has Died

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:24:46 UTC 2013

Mr. Eschbach helped out the national Federation of the blind deaf blind or vision in many ways. He was on the board for time and in some ways help me out when I was very involved in the division. This news definitely puts a damper on my day. He will be missed. I will certainly keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.