[nfbwatlk] Shuttle discount between Orlando airport and RosenCentre

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Jun 26 12:33:27 UTC 2013

I called to, but they told me they were no longer able to give the discount
over the phone.
I mentioned the site is inaccessible, and she worked with it and finally was
able to book mine over the phone. I did get the discount as well.
I asked her to make a point with her powers to be,and let them know there
would be over 2000 blind that were going to want to use the site.
they need to  get it worked out.
See you all in florida!