[nfbwatlk] Braille Monitor

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:10:08 UTC 2013

One of the things that has changed over the years is this.  There was a time when I could walk in to a restaurant and ask for a Braille menu and though they rarely had one, they at least knew what I was asking. For.  N  Now people don't know what Braie is.  Kind of funny but sad too.    Peace,    Debby from my iPhone