[nfbwatlk] Oregon Commission director job

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Mar 15 21:28:58 UTC 2013

I know that either Chris or Joe would do an excellent job.  Perhaps the
decision was made to support Joe before Chris was in the running.  Under
those circumstances it would be unfair to pull support from Joe, even for an
equally excellent candidate.  I wouldn't read anything into the article,
especially I wouldn't infer that support for Joe is in any way a criticism
of Chris.  They're both topnotch people; Oregon would be fortunate to get
either of them.

Mary Ellen