[nfbwatlk] FW: WTBBL Patron Advisory Council Open Meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri May 31 02:48:53 UTC 2013

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:04 AM
To: MICHAEL FREEMAN
Cc: Miller, Danielle
Subject: [wtbbl] WTBBL Patron Advisory Council Open Meeting

Dear Patrons and Friends of WTBBL:

Our next Patron Advisory Council (PAC) meeting is coming up soon - we will
meet at WTBBL on Saturday, June 15 from 10:00am - 1:00pm.  This is an open
meeting and you are invited to come to WTBBL or join us via conference call.
The call information and the agenda are below.  Our new Secretary of State
Kim Wyman will be joining us for talk and questions at 10:15.  We look
forward to seeing you or hearing your voice soon.

Cheers,

Danielle

  _____

Conference call:

1-800-920-7487

Conference code: 39258344# (pound sign)

  _____

Patron Advisory Council

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

June 15, 2013 / 10:00am -1:00pm

Agenda

10:00:  Call to Order (Sue Ammeter, Chair)

.       Roll call

.       Approval of February 2013 meeting minutes

10:15:  Kim Wyman, Secretary of State

11:00:  WTBBL Program Manager's Report (Danielle Miller)

11:30:  State Librarian's Report (Rand Simmons)

11:50:  Break

12:00:  New Business

12:55:  Next meeting date

1:00:    Adjourn

Danielle H. Miller

Program Manager & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov <mailto:dking at secstate.wa.gov>

www.wtbbl.org / www.facebook.com/WTBBL