[nfbwatlk] AMAZON -vS-DOING IT OURSELVES

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 18:53:41 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
Bernie,

Usually two people is adequate to  maintain a table. If Sharon wants to join
them is ok. To many people and it can be chaos. I'll talk to Maurice for a
different shift.
If Doug and Mario can work from 10 AM to 1 PM, Don Mitchel and I will work
from 1 PM to 4 PM.
If Felix and yourself can work from 1-3 PM, wi can try and find 2 others to
work from 3-5 PM. I'll talk with Maurice and see if he could work during
that time. We'll need to find another volunteer to work with him.

We usually try to have two people at a time to work the table.

How can I reach you offline?

Bob

Subject: [nfbwatlk] AMAZON -vS-DOING IT OURSELVES

   i LIKE THE AMAZON IDEA, BUT WE AS AN ORIGANIZATION THAT ARE BLIND, IT
WOULD LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO WE ARE ,AND  WHAT WE CAN DO, FOR OURSELVES AND FOR
THE COMMUNITY.
    BOB i THINK FOR SUNDAY 1PM TO 5PM IS FINE WITH ME.

SO FAR FOR SATURDAY  11-9-13
10AM SHIFT  WE  HAVE  DOUG ,  MAURICE , BOB  MARIO AND SHARON

    WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS HOW LONG YOU ALL ARE STAYING ?

  FELIX AND I WOULD DO  SAT. 2 - 4,
 AND HELP CLEAN UP.    SUNDAY WOULD BE 1PM TO 3PM.

BERNIE