[nfbwatlk] Transportation Package

Thu Nov 7 22:49:38 UTC 2013

Jacob has been telling us all along that the transportation package is being considered. Now that the Governor has cleverly gotten it considered along with the rest of the Boeing package, we need to contact our legislators to strongly encourage their adoption of a comprehensive transportation package to include public transit. When metro came out with its cuts today, it became apparent that if we don't get involved, we the blind may be sitting at home after 6:00 P.M. Night life? What's that?  Call the hot line at 1-800-562-6000 to urge your legislator to support transportation.

I'm Bennett Prows, and I approved this message. It's nonpartisan, so as a federal employee I can do this.  (grin.)