[nfbwatlk] At Large Chapter Conference Call

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Nov 22 16:46:33 UTC 2013

Hello, everyone.

It's getting that time again. Since the last Sunday this month comes during
Thanksgiving Weekend, let's hold a meeting of the At Large chapter this
Sunday evening, November 24, at 7:30 Pacific Standard Time. The call-in
number and access code are the usual: (712) 432-0140; 849246#. We can
discuss our recent state convention, upcoming holiday parties (Clark county
chapter and Seattle chapter are having them) and anything else
blindness-related that's on your minds.

Although the At-Large chapter is designed primarily to bring in folks who
cannot attend one of the affiliate's regular chapter meetings, all are
welcome.

Till,

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington