[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] MS Accessibility Research Seeks Participants

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 1 00:05:39 UTC 2013

From: Wcb-l [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn's
Braille
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 3:37 PM
To: wcb-l at wcbinfo.org
Subject: [Wcb-l] MS Accessibility Research Seeks Participants

Have you ever wanted to talk to someone behind the technology you use? Now's
your chance. Microsoft User Research is conducting end-user research and
wants you to participate.

Microsoft User Research is seeking visually impaired and blind community
members for upcoming accessibility studies. Studies will take place on
Microsoft's Redmond Campus with two hour time slots available starting in
the beginning of October. Each participant will be offered a choice of new
Microsoft software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular
products.

To participate in a two hour study, email uccoord at microsoft.com with
"access" in the subject line. Include the information below.

1. Name/Phone:
2. Job Title/Company (if not working, that's ok):
3. Age:
4. What applications and software do you use regularly?
5. Do you use and accessibility software (JAWs, Windows Eye, speech
recognition, etc.)? If yes, which?
6. Please describe your visual impairment:
7. What operating system are you currently using? (Windows 8, Windows 7,
Linux, etc.)

We'll give you a call if you look like a match for this study. If you are
selected and participate, you'll get a choice of Microsoft software,
hardware, or games as a thank you.

Cheers,

Jillian Folks