[nfbwatlk] CALL FOR RESOLUTIONS!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:51:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Please pass this on to our non computer savvy members.

I am really excited to chair the resolutions committee. Our committee
has defined some preferences regarding the receipt of resolutions.

If at all possible, we would like to receive resolutions
electronically to Cindy's email at clb5590 at gmail.com by Wednesday,
October 16, 2013.

This will insure the committee an opportunity to view the resolutions
beforehand and to reference these resolutions in their preferred
reading format during the meeting.

If this is not possible, please bring your resolution in a
clearly-written and clearly-readable format to the convention.

If you have any questions about how to write your resolutions, please
direct them to the committee via Cindy at clb5590 at gmail.com as soon as
possible and she will direct you to a committee member who can answer
your questions. Cindy can also be reached at 828-989-5383.

Shout out to Noel Nightingale for turning in her resolution early!

We look forward to seeing you at the convention and especially at the
resolutions meeting before dinner on Friday evening!

Thank you,

The 2013 NFBW Resolutions Committee
Cindy Bennett, Noel Nightingale, Bennett Prows, Betty Watson, and Debby Phillips

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com