[nfbwatlk] FW: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Idea Starter 10

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Oct 16 16:39:01 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:38 AM
Subject: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Idea Starter 10

Key Ten: Rev Up Your Bragging Rights! Update!

We now have five new states who can now claim bragging rights in our vehicle
donation race! Thirteen of you have increased the number of vehicles that
have been donated in your state. Congratulations! Let's keep going at full
throttle!

The following states have now created some traffic in our vehicle donation
program:
Alabama (3), Arkansas (1), California (4) ,Connecticut (2), Florida (1),
Hawaii (3), Illinois (1), Iowa (2), Louisiana (3), Maryland (6),
Massachusetts (2), Minnesota (1), Mississippi (2), Nebraska (2), Nevada (1),
New Jersey (2), New York (2), North Carolina (1), Pennsylvania (3), Rhode
Island (1),
Tennessee (2), Virginia (5), Washington (2), West Virginia (2), Wisconsin
(1).
We would like your state to join the circuit from now until January 1, 2014
to start claiming bragging rights of your own. Each car on average is
boosting our treasury about $500. We are racing towards the season of
giving, so now is the time to push this program!

Remember you can order more promotional materials by contacting Joanne
Wilson at jwilson at nfb.org<mailto:jwilson at nfb.org> and find more ideas to
advertise the program by visiting
https://nfb.org/vehicle-donation-materials.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping steer this project down the road to success!

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: jwilson at nfb.org<mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call
1-855-659-9314