[nfbwatlk] FW: Microsoft User Research

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Oct 23 14:46:28 UTC 2013

Cool,
I have done mine already.
good luck!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Blackmer" <pblackmer27 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:09 PM
Subject: [nfbwatlk] FW: Microsoft User Research

From: Danielle Willson (Kelly Services Inc) [mailto:v-danwil at microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 5:11 PM
To: pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Subject: Microsoft User Research Follow-Up Mail 29421

User Research

Follow-Up Mail

Descripción: Descripción: \\server2\Websites
D-N\filter\banner_project\FILTER - (Andy)\Microsoft User Research\Three
simple email templates for construction\Trabajados\v4\images\logo.gif

Hello Philip,

Thank you for talking with me earlier. The time and date I have you
tentatively down for is:

Wed. Oct. 30

12:00 to 2:00 pm (subject to change if needed)

If you know of any Low vision or Blind individuals who would be interested
in participating please pass on the information below:

I am currently recruiting Low Vision and Blind individuals to participate in
an upcoming accessibility study. This is a one-time two hour session in
Redmond, WA running October 30 through November 1.  If you are interested in
participating or would like to know more, please give me a call at your
earliest convenience or reply to this email with a time and date that I
could call you back.

If scheduled for a study, as a token of our appreciation, participants will
receive a $100 Visa gift card.

Feel free to forward this message to friends who might be interested in
participating in Microsoft's User Research program.

Thanks for your consideration,

Danielle Willson

425-707-4181

MSFT_logo_Gray DE sized SIG1.png

Danielle Willson

User Research Coordinator | KellyOCG @ Microsoft

Microsoft User Research

425.707.4181 (Office)
1.888.261.8488 (User Research Toll Free)

 <mailto:v-danwil at microsoft.com> v-danwil at microsoft.com

 <http://www.microsoft.com/userresearch> www.microsoft.com/userresearch

 <https://twitter.com/msft_listens> tweet.png
<https://www.facebook.com/msftur> fb.png