[nfbwatlk] A Referral to Me

Tue Sep 3 17:49:24 UTC 2013

Hi Listers,

This is going to sound weird, but I don't know what else to do.  I had a call a weekend ago from a gentleman in the area wanting to talk with me about blindness, my experiences as the government and law field, etc. Of course, we were in the middle of a lot of summer events, and I pledged to get back to him. I thought his number was in my phone in the "recent" section, but when I went back to find the number, it was gone. So, I didn't write things down as I should have, and don't even have a name at the moment. This guy sounded like he really wanted to talk about issues on blindness, and I really want to talk with him. Anybody refer someone to me in the past few weeks? He said he's been blind for about 5 years, and hasn't been doing much.

If you know something about this, please respond off list to: <Bennett.Prows at hhs.gov>

Thanks very much.