[nfbwatlk] Test

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:52:11 UTC 2013

I ghave thought about unsubscribing, and just when I think I am going to some news about a friend comes on the list, so then I am glad I'm still there. For instance, one of their board members, John Common just passed away, and though I did't know John well, I was glad to have the information, though it was sad to know of his passing.  So I'll stay on a little longer, but mostly I just lurk, and only respond to personal stuff if I know the person involved.    Peace,    Debby

Sent from my iPhone