[nfbwatlk] ERRS

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 19:54:39 UTC 2014

It is too bad that PAC was not notified before everyone else. Even though it wouldn’t change the outcome, it’s not good practice.

I think we should strongly promote NEWSLINE. I know that some people, especially older folks who have hearing loss, will or cannot use it, and that it does not provide the grocery ads, but it can help some people. We can also discuss ways to promote it at the board meeting tomorrow.

Marci