[nfbwatlk] 2014 NFB of Washington Convention Info Up on Web Site

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Aug 4 23:35:27 UTC 2014

No, we were not. I'm teaching myself HTML 5, CSS and other esoterica but I'm
not there yet.

The price is right, though; I charge nothing.

Frankly, there are times when checks are still the medium of choice. So IMO
it behooves us all to retain the ability to write checks, even if this means
using an amanuensis.

Mike Freeman