[nfbwatlk] Mariners & barbecue reminders

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 17:43:15 UTC 2014

Here are some detailed directions:

Take the $14 (can be boarded going South on 3rd Ave at Cedar, Bell, Virginia, Pine, Union, Marion or James).
Ride all the way to the end of the line.
Get off at Mt. Rainier Dr. S. & South Hanford St. (after Mt. Baker Light Rail station and after it turns around at the end of the line)
Turn left
Walk to the next cross-street, which is S. Ferris Pl.
Cross S. Ferris Pl.
Turn right.
Walk to the first set of stairs on your left.
Climb them and join the party!

See you on Saturday!

Marci
206-604-5507