[nfbwatlk] ERRS

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:02:49 UTC 2014

Hi Noel, the Evergreen Radio Reading Service did close down as
far as staff and resource dollars.  But they broadcast some
repeat shows, and did have some volunteers reading the grocery
ads.  As of August 11, (I'm not looking at the email so I could
have the date wrong) there will be no broadcasts of the Evergreen
Radio Reading Service at all.  I suppose the closure was
inevitable, and there are other people who are quite upset about
it.  The other thing that was annoying was that the PAC was not
aware of this permanent closure until after it was announced
publicly.    Debby