[nfbwatlk] drive in custodialism - The Nature of Independence

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 02:46:01 UTC 2014

It's interesting, because I hate it when people honk.  I'd rather
have the human interaction.  If somebody honks, I have no idea
why they're honking.  So, it's interesting what people prefer.
If somebody says: "It's clear to go after I do" then I know
exactly what they're saying.  For me, if they honk, they could be
saying, It's okay to go.  It also could be two cars almost
hitting each other and honking at each other or one honking at
the other; or you know, the honk when somebody's saying hi to the
other.  So I guess to each our own when it comes to what we
prefer helpwise.  (Smile).  And yes, when somebody comes with a
wheelchair at the airport, that ticks me off, too.  But a little
bit in the defense of the people coming to assist, sometimes they
don't know who they're assisting.  They just get a radio call for
meet and assist.  So it could be anybody from my mother-in-law,
who needs a wheelchair to me.  So in lots of cases they just
bring the wheelchair.  It makes me angry when they try to force
me into it, but just because they have one with them is not
really an issue.    Peace,    Debby