[nfbwatlk] wheelchairs at Seatac and a cane incident

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:35:11 UTC 2014

I had a similar issue a couple years ago when I was flying from
somewhere, now I can't remember where.  I was furious, and vowed
it would never happen again.  I do have a question, though.  You
know, those small airplanes the commuter ones? Where do you put
your cane on those?    Peace,    Debby P.S.  It isn't easy
getting a dog down and settled on those smaller planes, either.
Wow, and to think I used to like to fly.