[nfbwatlk] Job Announcement - Washington Access Fund - Financial Stability Project

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Dec 22 16:25:52 UTC 2014

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:16 AM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV<mailto:GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV>
Subject: FW: Job Announcement - Washington Access Fund - Financial Stability Project

From: Jack Brummel [mailto:jbrummel at washingtonaccessfund.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:47 PM
To: Board

​Hello all! I hope you are doing well!

​We have received some good news - We were awarded an AmeriCorps placement.  We have to hire rather quickly - We
​are expected to have the new hire in place by January 16, 2015
.  The individual has to be a person with a disability.

​Can you think of any friends or contacts that could distribute this announcement? ​
Are there any networks, lists, blogs, etc. that you could post this on?
​We'd really appreciate any help you can give in getting the word out on this.​

Thanks!
Jack

Jack Brummel
Executive Director