[nfbwatlk] FW: [Cccnfbw] hi from an interested new member

Les lfitz50 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:28:17 UTC 2014

Hello Eden my name is Les Fitzpatrick I would be glad to help you with
computer technology questions and your braille Sense I have a U2. I hope you
can make it to our January meeting that way I can meet you.
 If you need help you may call me at 360-521-5380 or email me at
lfitz50 at gmail.com. Glad to help.
Les Fitzpatrick
Registered Piano Technician
Community Resource Coordinator AccessaMed
www.accessamed.com