[nfbwatlk] FW: [Cccnfbw] hi from an interested new member

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:18:55 UTC 2014

Hi Eden, welcome! You are in a great place, because you'll be
able to be in a great chapter.  I must say I have not heard much
positive about the agency in Indiana.  When I first thought about
working at home, my DSB counselor was not real thrilled, either.
But I think that's changing.  Now I'm in a different city and
don't want to do that.  But I would think you would have a good
chance of getting assistance from DSB.  If I can help with that,
let me know.

My name is Debby and I live in Spokane.  Spokane is east of the
Cascades.  But my husband and I lived in Vancouver for a while
after we were first married.

I'm not a great computer user but I'm trying.  I enjoy music,
movies, playing games (though I don't really have anyone to play
games with) but I enjoy Trivia games, and card games.  I used to
play Bunco once a week, but I'm not where I can play now, and
haven't found anybody who plays around here.  Good luck with your
training and feel free to write me privately if you'd like:
semisweetdebby at gmail dot com.  And it's Debby with a y.
(Smile).    Debby