[nfbwatlk] Play an iPhone Game and Help Accessibility Research

Vaspol Ruamviboonsuk vaspol at cs.washington.edu
Wed Feb 5 18:32:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We are recruiting volunteers to play a fun, accessible iPhone game, as part of an accessibility research study. You can download DigiTaps for free at the Apple App Store and play!
We are a group of accessibility researchers at the Computer Science & Engineering Dept. at the University of Washington. We have created the iOS game DigiTaps to evaluate new accessible text entry methods. The game will include a notice of informed consent so you can make sure that you want to participate in the study before you start playing. This study is completely voluntary. You may choose to stop playing or to delete the game at any time.

Participant requirements:

Participants must be at least 18 years old. Our research is targeted at people who are blind or low vision, so we encourage all blind and low vision people to participate. However, sighted people may participate as well.

If you have any questions, please join our Google Group and post your questions at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mobileaccessibility   You can download the DigiTaps game at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digitaps/id722946578 .

Thanks!

Vaspol Ruamviboonsuk