[nfbwatlk] Creating pages on Facebook?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:06:51 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm about to begin a new project with some folks and need to know about
creating a specific or public facebook page for us.  Have any of you created
one, and how easy and accessible have you found both the site and process.
I know that aside from the basic navigation of Facebook, doing some of the
cool and fancy stuff can be a pain, and I'd like to get all of my
information together before beginning this attempt.

Any good strategies or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim