[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} Effective Communication in Medical Settings Webinar

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 17:29:16 UTC 2014

Is this newsletter easily read by everyone accept me?

I already sent a note to Miranda, to fix accessibility. She wanted to know
which screen reader I use. I told her one of the major ones.

I don't mean to be snarky, but this gets so old advocating to entities who
should know about accessibility.

Becky and the paw-dashing Jake