[nfbwatlk] petition to allow medicare to pay forlow-visiondevices

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:42:29 UTC 2014

I  am not sure if medic-aid pays anything but last year I  had to get new
prosthetics for both eyes and neither my insurance or medicare paid
anything. Thankfully they accepted monthly payments. I  am still paying for
the eyes I  got a  year ago in January I  think it was. I  do think that if
anyone is needing new eyes they probably should persue help from some where
such as the Lions or other community group. I  wish I  had thought about
that when I  started with my new eyes.