[nfbwatlk] Welcome Jennifer

Jennifer Gandarias gandarias1217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:38:32 UTC 2014

Wow!  I am overwhelmed by the positive response from this group.  Thank you
for the warm welcome and willingness to help revitalize the POBC of
Washington.  It is a big job and I certainly can use help getting this
program running.  Anyone who expressed interest in helping I will be
contacting you privately.  My personal contact information is listed below,
if anyone else is interested in the Parents of Blind Children (POBC).  I
will let this group know when our website is up and running.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
~Jennifer Gandarias
gandarias1217 at gmail.com
(425) 870-9958