[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Wanna know a secret?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jun 28 17:37:19 UTC 2014

From: Jessica Beecham via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:52 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Wanna know a secret?

Visit the link below to learn the top secret 75 days of action song! We need
your help to make a joyful noise and spread the spirit of 75 throughout the
convention hall!  The song will only be shared online and during select
breakout sessions convention so take this opportunity to become one of the
IN crowd!

http://youtu.be/4cPPUyZVSfs

Also join us for one of our four dynamic and interactive Spirit of 75
breakout sessions that will take place throughout the convention.   We are
giving away cool 75 days swag so don't miss out.  See the agenda or email
75days at nfb.org for more information!

Let's go build the Federation!  75 in 75!
"Jessica Beecham" <jbbeecham at icloud.com>

Sent from my iPhone