[nfbwatlk] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 01:37:42 UTC 2014

Mike, I wish I never joined linkedin  because of the spamming.I get a dozen
a week at least, Becky pulls her hair out!

So good motivation to opt out. But you all notice I have never spammed
anyone. So there is a way. Dogged if I know what I did to not spam, but
there is a  way.

Marcy, you are tops in my book, hugs. Yours would never be to me spam, hugs.
I got this chick lisa I want to smack her childish face back to NJ where she
lives. I have written her a half dozen times to nock off the linked in crap.
Finally finally she stopped. So if this ding dong head full of fuzz can do
it, so can I.

Becky who has no opinion about anything, snort, snort