[nfbwatlk] New member coming to Seattle soon

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 26 02:05:58 UTC 2014

Welcome, Arielle.

You will be an asset to our affiliate.

Warmly,

Mike Freeman

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Arielle
Silverman
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:06 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] New member coming to Seattle soon

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I'm a blind doctoral
student getting ready to defend my dissertation in social psychology at the
University of Colorado, and I just got a two-year postdoc fellowship at UW
in the rehab medicine department, so my husband and I will be moving to
Seattle around June 1. I have been active in the NFB since 2003 when I
started college, and I served on the board of directors for the National
Association of Blind Students and was its president from 2009-2011. I'm
looking forward to joining up with the WA affiliate and will be attending
national convention this year as part of WA.

Best regards,
Arielle