[nfbwatlk] Strategic Planning survey - DSB

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Nov 5 21:10:54 UTC 2014

From: MacKillop, Michael (DSB) [mailto:michael.mackillop at dsb.wa.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 4:56 PM
To: mjc59 at comcast.net<mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>; mike at mello.com<mailto:mike at mello.com>; mtbradford at q.com<mailto:mtbradford at q.com>; semisweetdebby at gmail.com<mailto:semisweetdebby at gmail.com>; clb5590 at gmail.com<mailto:clb5590 at gmail.com>; corey.grandstaff at gmail.com<mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>; NNightingale at earthlink.net<mailto:NNightingale at earthlink.net>; mamamacbear at gmail.com<mailto:mamamacbear at gmail.com>; NFBW.CLALLAMCO at yahoo.com<mailto:NFBW.CLALLAMCO at yahoo.com>; ieweich at comcast.net<mailto:ieweich at comcast.net>; jdwtlc at frontier.com<mailto:jdwtlc at frontier.com>; Mike Freeman (k7uij at panix.com<mailto:k7uij at panix.com>)
Subject: Strategic Planning survey - DSB

Hello NFB-WA state and chapter leadership:
DSB is conducting a strategic planning process in order to be prepared to best meet the challenges and needs of the upcoming five years.  The initial component is to gather the perspectives of our stakeholders through a survey located on our website at the link below; the survey will be open & active through the third week of November, but it would be lovely to have you provide your insight and voice early.  Let me know if you have any questions.
http://www.dsb.wa.gov/about/strategicplanningsurvey.html

Please feel free to also forward the survey link to any and all stakeholders and chapter members in your networks.

Thank you!
Michael

Michael MacKillop
DSB Deputy Director