[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle chapter meeting

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 22:59:30 UTC 2014

SPREAD THE WORD!

The Greater Seattle chapter will meet this Saturday, November 15 from 10:00 am-noon at City University, 521 Wall St.

This month we will have a discussion about how we handle different kinds of help.We will not judge anyone’s methods; we will share ideas, situations, techniques. Come and join in the discussion. We will also be planning for our Holiday Party on December 6.

Lunch after the meeting will be at Cyclops restaurant, 2421 1st Ave (SW corner of 1st & Wall)

Marci Carpenter