[nfbwatlk] More reflections on "reasonable accommodation"

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Nov 16 23:21:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
PS:I think the word "reasonable" in reasonable accommodation goes in one ear and out the other of most would-be employers. They are so fear-filled about our doing things differently that nothing about hiring a blind person seems "reasonable" to them. So they never get far enough to reach the accommodation considerations.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934