[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] Important State Library and WTBBL survey

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Oct 8 00:15:25 UTC 2014

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 4:56 PM
Subject: [wtbbl] Important State Library and WTBBL survey

Dear friends of WTBBL -  below you will see a letter and survey link from
Rand Simmons, Washington State Librarian. This survey is really important to
do because it reflects on the value of the programs of the State Library,
like WTBBL. I'm asking you to please take this survey and share it with any
lists you are on so we can get as many responses as possible. Non-patrons
(friends, family, volunteers, staff, peers, etc.) can fill out the survey as
well. I very much appreciate it! Danielle

  _____

On behalf of Rand Simmons, Washington State Library.

Please excuse cross-postings of this message. We are trying to reach as many
constituents as possible.

2014 Washington State Library Essential Services survey

The Washington State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of
State, faces a severe reduction in operating funds for the 2015-2017
biennium due to a revenue shortfall. If the state legislature does not
appropriate "back-fill" funds the State Library will be an estimated $2.4
million short, a quarter of the budget.

Therefore, we are examining our services to determine which are essential
and we want your perspective. Please take a few minutes to complete our
online survey located at
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014WSLCustomerSurvey>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014WSLCustomerSurvey. Thank you for helping
us develop a preferred future for the Washington State Library.

Please complete the survey by close of day Friday, October 17, 2014. Please
don't respond to it more than once.

Warm regards,
Rand Simmons
Washington State Library

Danielle H. Miller

Director & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov

 <http://www.wtbbl.org/> www.wtbbl.org /  <http://www.facebook.com/WTBBL>