[nfbwatlk] work at home

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Oct 25 08:11:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
Well, I checked into that site and you have to make at least $40 getting
referrals before they will send you any forms to fill out or other data
processing/typing work. Hmmm.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ "Then Peter said unto them
repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the
remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost," (Acts,
2:38.)