[nfbwatlk] NFBW Board of Directors Meeting

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 20:55:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

We will hold our monthly board meeting this Sunday, November 2, at 7:30 pm via our usual phone number and access code: 712-432-0140 and 849246#

Our board meetings are open to any member of the NFB. Come join us this Sunday as we chart the course of our affiliate and build the Federation!

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington