[nfbwatlk] OTC students at WCB conventions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 8 17:38:59 UTC 2014

Sunday is the business session of the convention and runs from nine to noon.

You asked about the agenda. I'm still putting last-minute touches on it but
Anil Lewis will talk a bit about what the Federation is on Friday afternoon
at, say, 3:30. There will be an open board of Directors meeting at 7:00 p.m.
followed by the meeting of the Resolutions Committee. The Hospitality Room
will be open much of this time.

Convention sessions run from nine to noon and from two to five on Saturday.
Hospitality will be open at lunch and there are plans to have sort of a
seminar/discussion for students during that time. However, at present, this
doesn't mean that others can't come in.

There will be a no-host bar at 6:00 p.m. with banquet at 7:00 p.m.

Mike Freeman