[nfbwatlk] Travel to state convention from Seattle

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 02:35:56 UTC 2014

I use the King Street Station. I have never traveled by train from the ferry terminal. I don’t know why they list the ferry terminal because no train stops there. I would also recommend taking one of the Amtrak Cascades trains. The Coast Starlight travels between here and southern California and is more likely to be late.

Marci