[nfbwatlk] Corrected NFB of WA 2014 Convention Agenda

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 27 13:38:43 UTC 2014

Mike and All,
I just looked at the agenda for the upcoming NFB of WA State convention and,
it looks excellent, sure wish Gerrie and I could be there, maybe next year.

We had our NFB of North Carolina State convention last weekend in Raleigh,
and you'll never believe who showed up, Nell and Terry Carney.

Yours in Federationism,
Albert Sanchez