[nfbwatlk] Knf. Reader question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 27 20:57:53 UTC 2014

Elizabeth:

Have you read the User Guide? Now be honest: have you? That’s the absolute *first* thing any user should do when an app actually has one. The reason I ask is that I believe it’s described in the app how to export documents. Also, have you listened to Mike Hanson’s Applevis podcast on the KNFB Reader app? Are you subscribed to Applevis with your podcast app? In any event, I posted a link to that podcast on WA Talk the other day.

Be advised, though, that I suspect KNFB Reader may not allow you to share documents since it can be used to read copyrighted material.

Mike