[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] WTBBL Patron Survey Results

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 1 19:47:36 UTC 2015

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:48 AM
Subject: [wtbbl] WTBBL Patron Survey Results

    In 2014 WTBBL compiled the results of its 20-question patron survey, and
the questions that best reflect the make-up of our patron base and how they
use WTBBL's services are listed below. The full summary of the patron survey
is online  at  <http://1.usa.gov/1NKcwLO> http://1.usa.gov/1NKcwLO. Later
this year WTBBL will release its 2015-2018 Strategic Plan, which is informed
in part by the patron survey.

1. The average rating given to WTBBL was 4.72%, with 5 being "excellent."

2. 42.2% of respondents do not have access to a computer.

3. 62.7% agree that WTBBL's book collection meets their expectations.

4. 44.7% of respondents believe that people in their community know about
WTBBL.

5. 11.1% of respondents download books from both WTBBL and BARD, while 8.1%
download from BARD only.

6. The average age of a WTBBL patron is 75.6 years; 68.54% are female, and;
22.9% are veterans.

7. 89.2% of respondents agree that WTBBL is looking toward the future in
providing its services.