[nfbwatlk] I Made My State Convention Reservations

Fri Aug 28 20:31:15 UTC 2015

This was easy. I called the Red Lion Hotel SeaTac at the airport, (206) 246-5535, and reached Dana in reservations. She knew exactly what the room rates are for the NFB of Washington Convention, ($99 for singles, doubles, triples and quads). I reserved for two nights, October 30, and 31, leaving on November 1. She gave me the total cost, including the tax and everything. The rooms sound great with microwaves and refrigerators, complimentary Wi-Fi, and other amenities. This is going to be funtastic, and a great convention as well. Just so you won't have to look for other emails to find the details, and even though I've pretty much covered them, here they are.

Let's go build the Federation in Washington State, and while we're at it, live the lives we want.

/s/

Bennett Prows

CALL THE RED LION HOTEL SEATAC TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM FOR THE 2015 NFB OF WASHINGTON CONVENTION

WHEN:

OCTOBER 30-NOVEMBER 1, 2015

WHERE:

RED LION HOTEL

18220 INTERNATIONAL BLVD

SEATTLE, WA 98188

(206) 246-5535

ROOM RATES:

$99.00 /NIGHT (SINGLES, DOUBLES, TRIPLES, QUADS)

THIS WILL BE AN EXCITING CONVENTION! EVENTS WILL BEGIN FRIDAY AFTERNOON

AT 1:00 P.M. WITH EXHIBITS AND WILL CONCLUDE LATE SUNDAY MORNING. REGISTRATION INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SOON.

CALL TODAY!

(206) 246-5535

USE CONVENTION CODE NFBW2015 TO GET THE CONVENTION RATES _______________________________________________