[nfbwatlk] happy new year!

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 1 09:09:33 UTC 2015

	Hi everyone,
I wanted to wish you a happy new year. Mine is bittersweet but I'll do okay.
We had a fun service and party afterwards at my church that lasted until
midnight. We played scategories and that was something I could play along
with the others.

I wish you many blessings
Thanks
Lauren

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
To become closer to Jesus visit:
www.AskInJesusName.blogspot.com
Join the "bag lady at: