[nfbwatlk] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 20:27:45 UTC 2015

I want to wish all members of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington, and all of our friends and families, a very Happy New Year. My goals for 2015 are; 1) support one another, 2) build and support our movement, affiliate and chapters, 3) start another new chapter, 4) hold an outstanding and exciting state convention, 5) have a strong presence at our 75th anniversary NFB national convention, 6) establish a statewide Parents Division, 7) build strong fundraising programs, and 8) begin to work on state legislation. I hope to be working with all of you on these goals and projects. Let’s help each other and all blind children and adults in Washington live the lives we want!