[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Employment Committee - Job Openings Sent to you by Twitter!!!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jan 13 20:26:14 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Leslie Newman via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:03 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Employment Committee - Job Openings Sent
to you by Twitter!!!

The NFB Employment Committee has a Great Service for Blind Job Seekers!

A Job Openings Sent to You by Twitter!!!

The National Federation of the Blind Employment Committee has started a
Twitter account to provide yet another avenue to connect job seekers with
opportunities. Job announcements posted on our email list are manually
converted into tweets, which are concise, 140-character-maximum summaries of
the job postings with contact information and/or links to full postings when
available. We encourage individuals and organizations to tweet at us with
job postings so that we can retweet them, which spreads the word to all of
our followers. If you have a job posting or employment-related resource,
please Tweet it @NFB_Jobs, and we'd love to Retweet it because we know you
can communicate your own ideas better than we can. We also tweet employment
resources, such as useful articles, webinars, or job fairs. Be sure to
follow @NFB_Jobs on Twitter!

(Note: We need additional hands-on help to make this great service carry on,
indefinitely.)

Dick Davis, Chair
mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org]