[nfbwatlk] WASAGDU Meeting

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:38:37 UTC 2015

Good evening! First I apologize if the lateness of my email last
night kept people from being on our call tonight.  Secondly, if
any of you receiving this would like to subscribe to our list,
you can go online and subscribe yourselves, or I'm sure if you
wrote to David Andrews, he would subscribe you.

We are going to try another call.  We will try for Sunday evening
at 6:00 pm Pacific, which would be 9:00 Eastern.

Kaye Kipp has a copy of the Constitution that we approved, (our
Board still needs to approve it), but I will be forwarding that
to the WASAGDU list.  Thanks so much to everybody who helped with
it.

The agenda for Sunday's meeting is very short.  We just need to
elect some interim officers so we can continue going forward with
organizing.  I will be talking with Marci about a time when we
could meet at our state convention this fall.    Debby Phillips:
509-690-4624.

P.S.  Oops, almost forgot; our conference call number (thanks to
Marci is: 712-432-0140 and access code 849246#.