[nfbwatlk] Transit Guide-Bots for Blind Passengers?, Route Fifty presented by Government Executive, May 17 2015

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:05:32 UTC 2015

Of course.  And it will probably not happen in my lifetime or
yours.  But it's fun to think about, and to think about all the
stuff the personal robot could do.  Of course, the flip side of
this coin could also be the evil stuff the personal robot could
do.  So everyone who received a personal robot would have to have
a rigorous course in Robotics.  I predict it will be one of the
most demanded courses at NFB training centers everywhere.  Lol.
Debby