[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] SRC Agenda

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:38:18 UTC 2015

Craig, address at top.

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Sue Ammeter" <sue.ammeter at cablespeed.com
Subject: [Wcb-l] SRC Agenda
Date sent: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:43:14 -0800

As you will see we have a very full agenda and I would love to
see more
participation from our consumers either in person or via
telephone:

State Rehabilitation Council Meeting
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Location: Department of Services for the Blind,
Downstairs Conference Room
3411 S.  Alaska Street, Seattle, WA 98118
Please join us at the SRC's quarterly meeting, in person or via
teleconference, to learn more about Department of Services for
the Blind and
the SRC.
Agenda: 9 a.m.  - 3 p.m.
9:00 AM	Welcome and introductions, Sue Ammeter, Chair
	Approval of Minutes from December 5th, 2014
	Review of Agenda
9:15 AM	Executive Director's Report: Lou Oma Durand
10:00 AM	Public Comment
10:15 AM	Break
10:30 AM	OTC Update: Julie Brannon
11:15 AM	Benefits planning and other support services for VR
customers: Michael MacKillop
11:45 AM	Lunch (SRC and invited guests)
12:30 PM	Council Business Part 1:
	Review of the 2014 Annual Report
	Membership Update
1:00 PM	Deaf blind Service center Overview: Angela Theriault
1:45 PM 	Council Business Continued
	Customer Satisfaction Survey Results and Next Steps
	Bylaw Revisions
	Committee Structure, Assignments, and Expectations
	Meeting Schedule
2:45 PM	Old and New Business
3:00 PM	Adjourn
Questions & Public Accommodations
DSB is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for
everyone who
attends the meeting.  If you need a reasonable accommodation to
attend the
meeting, please call in advance to make a request.  DSB does not
provide
transportation to or from the meeting.
To participate via teleconference, please call 800-379-6841 and
use pin
679809, followed by the pound sign, to connect to the meeting.
Participants
will be in "listen mode" until Public Comment.
To find out more about the Council, visit DSB's website at
www.dsb.wa.gov
and click on the link "About Us." For more information regarding
the
meeting, contact Debbie Cook at 206-616-5913, toll-free at
1-800-552-7103,
or by email at debcook at uw.edu.