[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday, March 21

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Mar 17 23:51:50 UTC 2015

NFB of Washington,

This month's meeting of the Greater Seattle Chapter will be held this Saturday, March 21, from 10:00 a.m. to Noon at city University, 521 Wall Street.  Our agenda will include information about the latest and greatest technology and plans for this year's national convention.  We will also shine a spotlight on one of our chapter members, learning about her experiences as a blind person living in the world.

We welcome all to the meeting and hope that you will bring your friends and relations too!

Noel